Wednesday, April 2, 2008

thoughts on rock band

I honestly think that more bands should be submitting their songs to be made into downloadable songs for Rock Band. Why, you ask? Because I have gotten into a lot of new bands and discovered new songs I like because of it!

Examples:
I'm So Sick by Flyleaf (bass and vocals)
Why Do You Love Me by Garbage (bass and vocals)
Epic by Faith No More (bass)
Live Forever by Oasis (bass and vocals)
Tom Sawyer by Rush (bass and vocals)
Limelight by Rush (vocals)
Foreplay/Long Time by Boston (bass and vocals)
Here I Go Again by Ok Go (bass and vocals)
Move Along by The All-American Rejects (bass and vocals)
Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden (bass and vocals)
Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs (bass and vocals)
Crushcrushcrush by Paramore (vocals)

Songs I Would Love to See as Downloadables:
Midlife Crisis by Faith No More
Subdivisions by Rush
Mystic Rhythms by Rush (not gonna happen, I know, but I can still hope)
Baba O'Riley by The Who
Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
Afterlife by Dream Theater
Rock the Night by Europe
Evanescence? Anyone?
Foreigner? Anyone? Can I get a hell yeah?

xposted to titanstrike

No comments: