Thursday, November 5, 2009

tarot, nanowrimo, and other assorted side-projects

It's been awhile since I've posted. I think I might be slightly insane for making the pact to do National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org) again. I also might be insane for creating an entirely separate blog to write posts about tarot (tarotspell.blogspot.com), however I figured it was the best solution to the problem of Geocities closing down on October 26th. Geocities was where my small little site about tarot resided.

I've been inspired by a few different blogs I've seen lately about tarot, and I wanted to share my own thoughts on the cards. Add to the discussion, if you will. I'm also going to a tarot workshop in December, and am psyched about it. Even the name, "Throw out the fucking book!" appeals to all my senses!

Anyway, that's it for me right now. I'm going to take a shower and try to head to bed. I'm behind on my word count for Nano already, so will have to make up for it tomorrow. Eek.

No comments: