Thursday, February 7, 2008

I will be your goddamn guilty pleasure

I've kept this blog on the d/l from everyone I know. Anyone that knows me on myspace or facebook has not encountered this blog yet (hopefully). This, of course, gives me the freedom to write about whoever and whatever the fuck I want. So, whatever stranger that comes across this little webvoid of mine... enjoy. Enjoy my pain, misery, joy, and many indiscretions.

I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of. I've cheated, lied, stolen, smoked the cheeb, and done various other unsavory things that would send me straight to Hell, if I believed that sort of place existed (I don't). A lot of the worst stuff that I've done has been involved in keeping someone close to me.

Recently, an ex of mine has come back into my life. Not just an ex... kinda THE EX... the one that I pictured proposing to me, marrying, perhaps having kids with. The big one. He liked to play mind games, and he was good at them... especially the game of catching me, having me, subsequently getting bored with me, and dumping me. That game he was a master of.

To be continued...

No comments: